Terms & Conditions
Once we have received your order, we will send you a confirmation email to the address provided. This will contain your order number and details of your purchase(s). This email is only an acknowledgement that your order has been received, it is not an acceptance by us of any offers to purchase.
Once you receive the order despatch email this will act as confirmation that your item(s) have been sent. This is the point when we have agreed to a contract with you. We reserve the right to refuse any order prior to despatch.
How the contract is formed between you and us
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
Price and payment
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product´s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
Whilst we do everything we can to ensure customs clearance of your Storksak delivery, we advise that you check with your local customs before placing an order and importing anything into your own country that may be stopped or have charges applied. Storksak Ltd will not be liable for any charges in the case of your shipment being stopped, charged or disposed of at customs.
Credit Card Security
Your card details are handled by our payment processing agent, HSBC. We feel confident that credit/debit card information entered on our site will not be accessed by any unauthorised person or company.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications of our products are correct, but slight variations in the goods may occur.
Storksak is the trading name of Storksak Ltd registered in England and Wales, Company No. 4707666. Our registered office is Storksak Ltd, Tavistock House South, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LG
Storksak’s total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Storksak to the customer. Storksak shall not be liable for any customer loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. Storksak cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions stated on this website. Customers statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
We cannot ensure that all items are available on ordering. If we are out of stock we will inform you of the expected delay.
You can return goods free of charge for any reason in an unused condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, provided a proof of purchase has been given (this can be in the form of till receipt or order confirmation). All orders include a free return or exchange form. We do not provide a free returns service for overseas customers or for orders under £100. Please follow the procedure set out below under delivery and returns page. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Promotions and Offers
From time to time we may run “Free Gift” offers or promotions when you purchase qualifying items or place a qualifying order. These are the terms and conditions that govern those promotions:
- The free gift cannot be substituted for any other item, cash or credit
- The free gift is sent with your order
- Placing multiple orders or orders for multiple items does not entitle you to more than one free gift
- This offer is only available on orders placed on our website www.storksak.com
- The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website, unless otherwise stated.
- Only one free gift per order, per person, per address for the duration of the offer / promotion (If you place more than one order with us in the period the free gift offer is running, you will only receive the gift on your first order), unless otherwise stated.
- The free gift will be dispatched with the relevant items from your qualifying order
- From time to time promotions or free gifts are restricted to certain countries / territories
- If a customer wishes to return an order or item which qualified for a gift with purchase, the transaction can only be refunded if the gift with purchase item is also returned.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.