Delivery & Returns
Please Note, Next Day delivery will not be available until early January 2020
Returns - Items purchased online from 25th November 2019 can be returned until 11th January 2020. Please see below for details on how to return your items.
UK Standard Delivery - FREE over £50
We offer FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS on all Storksak orders over £50.
This offer is valid for UK orders only.
Delivery is £2.95 if you spend under £50 and can be expected within 5 working days.
Delivery will be by DPD for all changing bags and by Royal Mail for all other items. If any item cannot be delivered within this time, we will inform you of a proposed delivery date.
DPD deliveries will require a signature upon receipt.
Next Business Day Delivery - £8
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered during the next working day. Orders placed after 12pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday. Goods delivered via DPD will always require a signature on receipt of delivery.
Europe - £15
Delivery will be via DPD Classic Service.
Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery from despatch. If any item cannot be delivered within this time, we will inform you of a proposed delivery date. Goods will always require a signature upon receipt of delivery.
Rest of the World - £30
Delivery will be via the Royal Mail International Signed For Service.
Please allow up to 15 working days for delivery from despatch. If any item cannot be delivered within this time, we will inform you of a proposed delivery date. Goods will always require a signature on receipt of delivery.
If your parcel contains more than one item, you may be required to pay additional postage due to the increased weight of our parcel. If this occurs we will contact you directly.
British Forces Postal Addresses
We can deliver to all BFPO addresses for standard UK charges. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with this.
Once we have received your order, we will send you a confirmation email to the address provided. This will contain your order number and details of your purchase(s). This email is only an acknowledgement that your order has been received; it is not an acceptance by us of any offers to purchase.
Once you receive the order despatch email this will act as confirmation that your item(s) have been sent. This is the point when we have agreed to a contract with you. We reserve the right to refuse any order prior to despatch.
At Storksak we pride ourselves on providing a superior level of quality across our brand. We appreciate that our customers want to purchase with the confidence of knowing that if they should experience an issue with the product, they will receive a high level of customer service and fair issue assessment.
We will always do our very best to ensure complete customer satisfaction, and will offer prompt exchange or refund of faulty or unwanted products within the following guidelines:
Refund or Exchange
You can return goods free of charge for any reason in an unused condition, in the original packaging with tags attached, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, provided a proof of purchase is given (in the form of order or till receipt). All orders over £50 include a free return or exchange form. We do not provide a free returns service for overseas customers.* Please follow return procedure below for more information. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of purchase date. We will issue a refund on receipt of the product(s), excluding any postage costs, or exchange the item for a different style/colour if preferred.
* Free returns are only available within the UK
Follow These Easy Steps to Process Your Return or Exchange
1. Put your Storksak bag back into its original packaging and parcel bag or box, along with your proof of purchase.
2. Fill in the returns form which came with your Storksak parcel. If you have lost this form, not to worry, just contact our team at email@example.com with your order number.
3. Create your free Royal Mail returns label here by entering your details as specified.
4. Download and print the label and attach it to your parcel.
5. Pop your parcel in the post back to us, we take up to 10 working days to process returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number if you have any questions!
Please follow the process above to send back your product:
•Proof of purchase must be provided to qualify for order exchange.
• Once we receive your item, we will send out your replacement Storksak bag. We aim to send out your replacement bag within two working days. Any difference in price will need to be considered before your new style is sent out to you. A member of our customer service team will be in touch with you if there are any outstanding costs to be paid or refunded, or to discuss stock availability if necessary.
• Please retain your proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit to us and you may need this to hurry things along, should your parcel take a while to arrive with us.
• *Free exchanges are not applicable to items being returned from outside the UK (including, without limitation, Guernsey and Jersey), in these cases the cost of the return will be your responsibility and you need to address your parcel to Storksak Ltd, First Floor, Room 1.22 The Greenwood Centre, 37 Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB.
• Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any items which fail to reach us or for delays in your exchange/return reaching our warehouse. We recommend that overseas customers send their parcels via a registered trackable service and get a proof of receipt.
• Please note that we can only refund same payment method on which the original transaction was made.
Here at Storksak, we believe in all of our products and hope you are as delighted with them as we are.
Our products are covered by a two year warranty from the day they were bought, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
This warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and doesn't apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect or normal wear and tear. For any manufacturing defects within this timeframe, repairs will be paid for by Storksak provided a proof of purchase can be shown.
Repairs & Replacements
If you need to have a Storksak product repaired, contact our team at email@example.com with your order number and photos of your faulty product for our team to asses your request for repair or replacement.
Please note that this policy relates to products that are faulty due to a manufacturing issue. We are unable to refund, exchange or repair products that are faulty due to misuse or external factors not relating to the manufacturing of the product.
If we agree to repair or replace your item, we will ask you to return your item to us using the returns process above. Once your item is received by our team, we will either repair the item or replace the item and return this back to you.
Please note that Storksak’s Return Policy are guidelines meant to assist you in the sales and returns process of our products. It is in addition to our general terms and conditions and do not limit you or your customers’ statutory rights.
Storksak Organics Returns Policy
We hope you are satisfied with every Storksak Organics purchase you make, and believe strongly in our products and their quality. However if for any reason you are not pleased with your items, please see below for details on how to return a product to us.
If you purchased the product at www.storksak.com, we will offer you a refund on unopened items returned to us within 30 days of receipt provided they are in their original re-saleable condition, with the seal intact.
Simply return the item(s) to Storksak in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
Please post the item including a copy of the delivery note to Storksak Ltd, First Floor, Room 1.22 The Greenwood Centre, 37 Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB.
Products are returned at your own cost and risk.
All returned goods will be examined upon receipt.
For reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds or replacements on any opened or used goods unless they are faulty.
We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund has been processed. Your refund will be made by the original or agreed payment method, no later than 14 working days after we have received the goods.
Please Note: We cannot accept returned goods on any of our Storksak Organics products that we reasonably believe have been used or with seals broken, without exception we will not accept returns on opened or used items. In such circumstances, we will notify you that no refund will be available and you will be responsible for arranging for such goods to be returned to you within 30 days of our notification.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.