TanPre order for Mid July delivery Product Code:SK701
Please purchase from www.babyfirst.org.za or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
The pinnacle of sophistication and timeless style, our Elizabeth has been a classic in the collection since we launched Storksak. Made from luxurious lake washed leather, which ages beautifully, it is finished with antique brass hardware. Big enough to fit most laptops, this is the perfect baby bag to double-up as your every day or work bag. With two outer pockets, including a mobile pocket, ten internal pockets as well as a insulated bottle holder, this is your ultimate baby bag.
Also included with this style is an additional, adjustable shoulder strap, removable vanity case, pop-out bottle holder and wipe clean linings throughout.
The Elizabeth bag was the winner of the ‘Best Changing Bag’ in the Junior Design Awards 2011, recognising excellence in design, style and quality.
- Made from beautiful, lake washed pebble leather with a hard wearing finish
- Finished with chunky antique brass hardware
- Two external magnetic pockets and nine internal compartments including a large zipped pocket for valuables
- Additional, adjustable shoulder strap
- Thermo-insulated bottle holder keeps bottles warm/cool for up to four hours depending on external temperature
- Zipped top closure
- Detachable vanity case
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Wipe clean linings throughout
- Weight: 1.5kg
As leather is a natural product colour may vary slightly
Compatible with Storksak Stroller Clips (sold separately)
“The Elizabeth was introduced in SS’07 as our first leather bag, and sold incredibly well from the get-go. We worked with our tannery to develop a sleek, strong leather which would wear beautifully over time. The result was the tumbled, durable grain of leather which helped to make this bag so popular.
I think what makes it so special is that it epitomises the ‘changing bag/handbag’ ethos of Storksak. Its design has never changed - it just seems to fit the bill for many mothers. When it won the Junior Design Award for ‘Best Changing Bag’ in 2011, we couldn’t have been more thrilled”
- Dimensions: H 28cm W 45cm D 11cm